jeudi 10 avril 2014

Karl Keating Admitting Excessive Judaeophilia in Today's Society?

He shows a photo of Lawrence Krauss, so technically my link is to a FB photo:

Karl Keating showing Lawrence Krauss in photo
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=658027080911877&set=a.104545786260012.2844.100001137739551&type=1


But there is a LOT of text under it.

It is a somewhat longish essay to the effect that Robert Sungenis is being accused of acting as a Talmudic Jew against a Jew (since Lawrence Krauss is a Jewish Atheist) which is ironic considering what Robert Sungenis has said about the Talmud in very other contexts than the film The Principle.

However, there is a quote which I find golden to me and a bit brazen from him:

(How many theaters would risk it when Sungenis's anti-Jewish obsessions become known in the local area? Theater owners don't make money by ticking off the local rabbi and his congregation.)


That was an admission of a certain kind of Jewish supremacy syndrome.

Also an admission of Jewish habit of Guilt By Association.

  • a) Robert Sungenis is an antisemite (according to ADL standards)
  • b) The Principle is by Robert Sungenis
  • c) The Principle is an antisemitic film (even though it nowhere mentions Jews)*


Such a non-syllogism!

Apart from that Karl Keating is not exactly saying that Krauss' accusations are true, but he is going on about them and never actually putting them in doubt.

To think that I had had the cyncicism of figuring out that Robert Sungenis and Rick DeLano could have had the Chutzpah of paying Lawrence Krauss and the Star Trek actress to make this kind of "cinema" outside the film, just so as to get more attention to it without actually making it seem as publicity! But no, Karl Keating's article frees my friends from this suspicion pretty much insofar as he states that what he had seen by Krauss does not mention the film. Though it links to it.

And no, once again, this morning I saw some evidence that today's society is so much less freethinking among young than in the Sixties that a smear campaign might alas not be so likely to backfire. Since Robert and Rick are a bit better acquainted than I with "men of the world" that would surprise them less than it still surprises and pains myself.

Hans-Georg Lundahl
Nanterre UL
St Fulbert of Chartres
and St Hezechiel
10-IV-2014

* Unless you count the footages with the Jewish Atheist Lawrence Krauss as "mentioning Jews"!

Appendix:

I see this when publishing under Karl Keating's photo:

Kate Mulgrew saying:
8 April, 21:22
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10151985862292466&id=7122967465


"I understand there has been some controversy about my participation in a documentary called THE PRINCIPLE. Let me assure everyone that I completely agree with the eminent physicist Lawrence Krauss, who was himself misrepresented in the film, and who has written a succinct rebuttal in SLATE. I am not a geocentrist, nor am I in any way a proponent of geocentrism. More importantly, I do not subscribe to anything Robert Sungenis has written regarding science and history and, had I known of his involvement, would most certainly have avoided this documentary. I was a voice for hire, and a misinformed one, at that. I apologize for any confusion that my voice on this trailer may have caused. Kate Mulgrew"


Under it Lawrence Krauss states:
8 Avril, 22:52

Good for you Kate. Glad we agree.


The likes were 11 478 for the statement by Kate Mulgrew and 718 for the approval by Lawrence Krauss./HGL

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire