- AN has shared the publication of The Remnant Newspaper.
- The Remnant Newspaper
- God Help Us!
CALLING ALL NEO-CATHOLICS: Pope suggests contraception can be condoned in Zika crisis
Thursday, February 18, 2016 Written by Michael Matt | Editor
- A very bad man.
- I thought abstinence was the Catholic solution?
- Every time Humble Frank opens his mouth, I move one step closer to sedevacantism, or returning to Orthodoxy after 33 years as a Catholic! How long, O God, how long, until you send us a CATHOLIC Pope?
- HGL (to JW)
- I think He sent us David Bawden [Pope Michael] already?
- HGL (to status)
- "Pope Francis has suggested that women threatened with the Zika virus could use artificial contraception, saying there's a clear moral difference between aborting a fetus and preventing a pregnancy."
Sure. Preventing a pregnancy by abstince, as long as voluntary on both parts is clearly licit.
What was the exact means he suggested?
By the way, begetting children with small heads is not a sin, just as begetting children with Downs is not a sin. Both can be avoided, one by staying out of Zika zones and other by starting begetting EARLY in life of mother, neither avoidance is absolute fool proof and wanting one is a sin (unless by total abstinence of course).
What's the deal with that man, you weren't calling him "Pope" were you?
- Saw this on another thread and thought it succinctly wrapped it up (pun not intended):
Francis thinks there are situations that justify placing a contraceptive wall between a man and a woman, but does not think there are situations that justify placing a brick-and-mortar wall between two sovereign nations?