If you are not the right person to defend the right to life of the unborn human, then who is? If we all work together to defend the right to life of the unborn, the greatest atrocity of our time - abortion - will be seen for the barbaric crime it is, and will be completely abolished! Abortion is not a female nor male issue - it is a HUMAN issue; therefore, we all should be defenders of the most helpless, defenseless, and vulnerable of creatures - the unborn human! LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT ABORTION IS THE ULTIMATE ACT OF VIOLENCE; ABORTION IS A CRIME; ABORTION IS MURDER.
If you are guilty of that crime in any way, there is true repentence! Look at Abby Johnson and Norma McCorvey (aka Jane Roe of Roe vs. Wade, which set the precedent for legal abortion in the USA)!
Please share this post!
More by Friend:
To be a consistent vegetarian/vegan, you must be anti-abortion first and foremost. Vegetarians/vegans who are pro-abortion are hypocrites! Humans have a higher value than animals!
Although Hinduism is a false religion, they seem to understand natural law - they are both vegetarians and anti-abortion.
- S McK
- If I became a vegetarian I would die lol :)
- God made animals for mankind - to clothe, nourish, etc.
- Thank you! I have known SO many people who are pro-choice, but are avid vegetarians or vegans and try to push it on other people. IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.
- I've been a vegetarian for 22 years and a vegan for 15. even though I thought I was a compassionate person who thought for herself, and actually fought my parents and my school to not eat meat, I didn't realize abortion is murder until a few years after I became vegan! Our society does so much to cover up the fact that unborn babies are humans, which is an insane lack of logic! I cannot believe I was so brainwashed to believe that animals are worth more than human life, because I didn't realize life began at conception.
- Would a pro-abortion vegetarian eat balut? After all, it's not a duck yet, just a lump of cells, right?